Friday, July 22, 2022

My next sailing adventure

 

S/V "Calmer Waters"

Hello faithful readers.  It is I, your favorite sailing blogger, soon to be off on another exciting adventure!

This time, however, I am staying right here in the gool ole’ USA.  (We just returned from Kenya, so I’m kinda worn out on the long-distance travel thing.)  My destination is up in the northeast, in the Delaware/Maryland/New York/New Jersey area.  The exact cruising location is still to-be-determined.


My hosts are Ramon & Lindsay, who I again found on Find-a-Crew.net.  Our other “crewmates” are their 2-year-old twin boys.  And a little dog. 

Their sailboat is called “Calmer Waters”.  It’s a 43-foot, high-performance cruising trimaran.  (That’s a boat with three hulls.)  And I get my very own cabin!

I will meet them on July 30, and will spend about three weeks aboard crewing.  As before, I will post everything here on my Dragonfly blog, which is already set up and ready to go.  

Lots of amazing sailing will be happening soon, so stay close to your computer for the latest updates!


No comments:

Post a Comment